Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.6

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analytics Interview

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after I applied online to set up a phone interview with the manager. I did so and after the interview, which I thought went very well, I send a thank you email to the recruiter and she replies. Then, I don't hear from them for two MONTHS. I send follow up emails to the recruiter, unfortunately I couldn't reach the manager because I didn't get his email. I even try connecting with the recruiter on Linkedin but she never accepts my request. I don't understand what happened. At least any reply would be nice, but now I just feel completely ghosted.

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.

Principal Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came across an interesting opening at Logitech and pinged couple of recruiters via LinkedIn. It took a month (!?) of constant prodding (including pinging the global head of talent acquisition) before I got a response from one of the recruiters.

We setup a time to go through the job reqs. I have around 16 years of experience in what they are looking for, so I was confident this was gonna move fast. How wrong I was!!

After talking to the recruiter, I was back in the "constant prodding" state..finally, nearly after 3 weeks I got a request from one of the directors for a quick phone call. Whew!

My discussion with the director went well. He was looking for exactly what I was bringing to the table. He finished the talk with "Well, glad to see a fit from both the sides. Please look forward to the next steps from the recruiter".

Now, after 2 weeks since that discussion, I haven't heard anything from the recruiter. I pinged the director and the recruiter, no replies. In the mean time, I was talking to other companies and got 3 offers. I have accepted one and will be joining them soon.

Would it hurt to reply saying a "no", if they didn't think this was a match? Part of me wants to keep up this "constant prodding", to see when, if at all, I get a reply :)

Will update more if I decide to do that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Director was just probing on my prior experience, especially around my consumer electronics experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Video conference with recruiter and hiring manager, then on-site with hiring manager and his manager. Very positive impression of the team I was interviewing with but the HR/recruiters are a joke. Never follow up with you. Company seems nice but I'd never apply there again because of their recruiters, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Logitech Response

Aug 24, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the candidate experience we aim to create, and I would like see how we can help rectify your visit to our campus. Please feel free to contact me directly at... More

Senior EPM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received contact from HR. Had phone interview for a position in Oregon. That branch is their audio hardware center

She was curious why i wanna apply for a job out of California and did remind me that pay in Oregon wont be as good as bay area

Interview Questions

• Regular HR questions, such as why do you wanna make the move, what's your strength, why do you wanna join Logitech   Answer Question

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager.
    On-site interview with 6 people (30 minutes each)
    Recruter never contacted me back to update me on the hiring process. Some employees complained about the company, which is a bad sign.

Peoples Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later about scheduling an interview with a recruiter. First round was a webcam interview with the initial recruiter, and then second round was with the hiring manager. Interview was around 20 minutes. However, never heard back after the initial webcam interview.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for digital marketing associate but did not get the job. Presumed to be overqualified/underqualified. Phone interview briefly communicated that position was entry level and I may be more interested in a higher ranking job.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish to achieve?   1 Answer

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I dropped my resume off at the career fair and also applied online. Roughly 1 month later I got a call asking to set up a phone screen. It was pretty basic stuff, just asked me about my experience and stuff I had on my resume. The interviewer also described the project I would be working on.

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Logitech's website. Recruiter contacted me two weeks after the application, onsite interview the following week. Full day and very detailed. 13 people including managers, potential peers, and people in other departments.
    Candidates beware if you incur out-of-pocket travel expenses for the interview - reimbursement will take months. More than two months after submitting Logitech's arcane reimbursement paperwork for travel expenses I'm still waiting, all I've gotten to date are excuses and foot dragging (I believe Logitech's AP department is staffed by the DMV). Very unprofessional if not marginally unethical.

Interview Questions

• The usual experience and background questions, practical design questions, hypothetical problem resolution questions, and a few surprising college-level engineering theory questions which made me dust off memory cells from 30+ years ago.   Answer Question