Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

I had phone calls with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. The icing on the cupcake was that I was able to meet for in-person interviews with key stakeholders. The process was clear and moved at a good pace.

Interview Questions

• These were mostly skills and role-based and all fell within what I would expect and none were too wild or weird. It was a great experience and the TA Team was friendly and professional.   1 Answer

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter screened me on the phone. Then onsite with hiring manager. After that, thy called my references, including my then-current manager. That was fine with me. But then they asked me how much I was being paid at my present job. I gave the HR woman my TARGET salary. They then called my then-current manager and asked about my salary. My manager told her that this was confidential. As a result, I "next"ed that person (and Logitech). NEVER AGAIN !!!

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

There was an email from the recruiter and schedule for a telephonic interview. The interview went quite well. The interviewer was "working from home" with his kid screaming in the background.

He spoke very casually about my background and experience. He also said he would get back to me in a week.

I have written to the recruiter asking him to let me know either way because I was waiting on this offer to respond to two more offers. He did not respond.

I wrote to him atleast 5 times before giving up. How difficult is it to say - "You have unfortunately not been selected. or we have better candidates for this role. Thank you for your interest".
    The recruiters have only ONE job to do. Very Very disappointed with the interview process.

For a tech firm, this is super low on tech and even lower on responses.

Please do not interview unless you are separate for a job. There are nicer places to work for.

Data Analytics Interview

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after I applied online to set up a phone interview with the manager. I did so and after the interview, which I thought went very well, I send a thank you email to the recruiter and she replies. Then, I don't hear from them for two MONTHS. I send follow up emails to the recruiter, unfortunately I couldn't reach the manager because I didn't get his email. I even try connecting with the recruiter on Linkedin but she never accepts my request. I don't understand what happened. At least any reply would be nice, but now I just feel completely ghosted.

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on website - got call from recruiter after a week - had phone interview with manager/director - went to onsite (4 rounds) - was given offer after 1 week

Interview Questions

• algorithmic programming, iOS bluetooth ble, general hr.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Berkeley, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

2 Resume Screens with HR, 1 Video interview with manager, 1 video interview with team members. Interview done over Zoom video conferencing, although I know they will bring individuals into the office as well. Very well organized, loved the company and team.

Principal Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came across an interesting opening at Logitech and pinged couple of recruiters via LinkedIn. It took a month (!?) of constant prodding (including pinging the global head of talent acquisition) before I got a response from one of the recruiters.

We setup a time to go through the job reqs. I have around 16 years of experience in what they are looking for, so I was confident this was gonna move fast. How wrong I was!!

After talking to the recruiter, I was back in the "constant prodding" state..finally, nearly after 3 weeks I got a request from one of the directors for a quick phone call. Whew!

My discussion with the director went well. He was looking for exactly what I was bringing to the table. He finished the talk with "Well, glad to see a fit from both the sides. Please look forward to the next steps from the recruiter".

Now, after 2 weeks since that discussion, I haven't heard anything from the recruiter. I pinged the director and the recruiter, no replies. In the mean time, I was talking to other companies and got 3 offers. I have accepted one and will be joining them soon.

Would it hurt to reply saying a "no", if they didn't think this was a match? Part of me wants to keep up this "constant prodding", to see when, if at all, I get a reply :)

Will update more if I decide to do that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Director was just probing on my prior experience, especially around my consumer electronics experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Video conference with recruiter and hiring manager, then on-site with hiring manager and his manager. Very positive impression of the team I was interviewing with but the HR/recruiters are a joke. Never follow up with you. Company seems nice but I'd never apply there again because of their recruiters, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Logitech Response

Aug 24, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the candidate experience we aim to create, and I would like see how we can help rectify your visit to our campus. Please feel free to contact me directly at... More

Senior EPM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received contact from HR. Had phone interview for a position in Oregon. That branch is their audio hardware center

She was curious why i wanna apply for a job out of California and did remind me that pay in Oregon wont be as good as bay area

Interview Questions

• Regular HR questions, such as why do you wanna make the move, what's your strength, why do you wanna join Logitech   Answer Question