Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The logitech interview was the worst interview of my life. All the interviewers were fixated on risk management, to the point that it was somewhat funny. They must have had a major disaster at that time. So it was on the top of everyone's mind.
    The worst part was they wouldn't tell me the result of the interview. I asked the recruiter multiple time, copied the hiring manager, called the recruiter, but no answer. Strange!!

Manager Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nijmegen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Nijmegen (Netherlands)) in January 2012.

Interview

- different interviews completed within HR, staff and senior management.
    - main focus on historical track records.
    - limited information shared to job content.
    - required a significant number of interviews before hiring was confirmed

Interview Questions

• - share your main achievements in past carreer
      - share your future ambitions 3 years out
      - how do you coop with persistant colleagues convinced to be right on their view   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process took almost 2 weeks and finally manager said everything gone fine and HR will contact for final discussion, but I didn't received any call from the HR.I don't know what happen.

Sale Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

Interview

It was overall good experience, except the HR round. The people in the HR team were in experienced and unprofessional. Didn't know how to negotiate with a prospective candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very bad

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It took them a pretty long time to come back to me for the interview (about 2 months since I applied) but after that they were moving pretty quickly:
    1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Phone Interview with future manager
    3. In person interview with the team
    4. Retouching test
    5. Salary negotiation over on the phone with recruiter
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty standard for the industry. They were mostly interested in technical details of color work.   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Lausanne (Switzerland)).

Interview

Retard
    Mensonge
    La RH te donne des explications contradictoires, contraires au Manager qui recrute aux US.
    Pas de retour claire,promesses jamais tenue.
    La boite connait pas ou ils vont, retard sur VR, les souris...plus d'avenir

Interview Questions

• Donnez nos de vos fournisseurs que vous travailler actuellement et ils notent tous vite . Et la confidentialité ?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in Naukri. Had four rounds of video call. A small task was given in the second round. First round was general. Second round was also general. Third round was a bit technical. The final round was with the VP which was a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How are you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on website - got call from recruiter after a week - had phone interview with manager/director - went to onsite (4 rounds) - was given offer after 1 week

Interview Questions

• algorithmic programming, iOS bluetooth ble, general hr.   Answer Question

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.