Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

First, phone interview---General questions and introduct company
    On-site interview---technical question (normal)
    Meet Senior manager
    Meet VP
    Meet HR people--talk about salary

IP Litigation Specialist Interview

Interview

I believe I saw the job posting on Linked In and applied. I had a phone interview that went for maybe 30 minutes or so. Pretty standard questions. From there I was called for an in person interview. The hiring manager was nice and no big surprises as far as questions.

Interview Questions

• If you were hit with a law suit by a patent troll what would your approach be?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Interview

The first round interview is by phone. The hiring manager would ask you some basic questions. For example, why did you choose the school you study and why you are interested in supply chain. Most of the questions are related to your resume. Then you can get the second round.

Interview Questions

• In your perspective, what is the most important part in supply chain?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

There was 3 different interviews each with product manager, pricing manager and HR. I was asked about my background, previous job and skill sets. Then, I was given an assignment and asked to complete it. It was a analysis kinda assignment which I need to do. Then there was an interview with a pricing manager followed by typical HR round

Data Analytics Interview

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after I applied online to set up a phone interview with the manager. I did so and after the interview, which I thought went very well, I send a thank you email to the recruiter and she replies. Then, I don't hear from them for two MONTHS. I send follow up emails to the recruiter, unfortunately I couldn't reach the manager because I didn't get his email. I even try connecting with the recruiter on Linkedin but she never accepts my request. I don't understand what happened. At least any reply would be nice, but now I just feel completely ghosted.

PM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process was drawn out over a couple weeks. The interviews were similar with all interviewers, giving cues I should have noticed as lack of communication within the department. All very friendly staff, but I felt there to be a lack of urgency in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible. They, from the beginning, bring up their lack of budget.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Vancouver, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

Logitech is a big multinational company. I spoke with their consumer audio group in Vancouver, WA. They were looking for Technical Project Managers.
    The process started with phone screens from an H/R rep and an R&D Director followed by a visit to the site where a consultant from Cadence Project Managment Institute reduced my many years of very specific and relevant experience in a related domain and industry to a series of very narrow questions with standardized answers. Anything short of the exact answer he was looking for was treated as unacceptable. Pretty much the strangest interview ever. I felt disrespected because in spite of my real world experience, I lacked PMI certification. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What is the ONE document needed to run a project?   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

One of their recruiters found me via LinkedIn. Unlike other recruiters who've contacted me via that site, she was very professional and seemed to have taken the time to read my profile. When I replied to her email, I asked her for a job description and she sent that to me right away. She then scheduled a phone screen with me. I had one screening interview and that was the end of the process.

My phone interview lasted around 45 minutes. She then sent my information to the person who would have been my supervisor to make a decision if they'd call me in for further interviews.

The nail in my coffin as a candidate was that they were looking for a few years of B2C marketing experience which I don't have. I noticed that skill set when I read the job description that she sent me. I figured it would come up during the interview and it did. Since they'd contacted me, I figured it was up to them to determine how important it was for the position. I don't allude to having consumer product marketing experience on LinkedIn or on my resume.

My skills are strong when it came to other aspects of the job, but, rightly so, as a company selling products they chose not to continue the vetting process with me. It was nice to be approached and interviewing with them did help me understand how I'd need to present myself if I ever chose to apply for an in-house or corporate position. Right now, however, I prefer working for myself.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were really difficult as I've been doing what I do for a few years now.   Answer Question

Director, Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA).

Interview

Consulting role lead to a job offer. No formal interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. They offered. I accepted.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Logitech in December 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with HR, which went very smooth and she promised to introduce me to the Hiring Manager who happened to be an ex-colleague of mine within a few days. I never heard from her ever again, despite of many follow up emails. I even tried reapplying for the same job which was posted again weeks later. Very unprofessional.