Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech in July 2017.

Interview

1) Short call with HR
    2) Initial screening face-to-face
    3) Meeting with the hiring manager
    4) Meeting with another manager
    5) Phone call with the manager from step 4).
    During the last phone call I was informed the job I was interviewing for was no longer available and was offered another less attractive opportunity.
    Behavior not professional. Things took way too long and I had to ask for feedback myself. HR seems absent at Logitech.
    Despite negative points, everybody seems happy and relaxed. The interview atmosphere was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand campaign? What is your favorite device or application? Are you a user of Logitech products? How do you express your interest in technology?   Answer Question

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It took them a pretty long time to come back to me for the interview (about 2 months since I applied) but after that they were moving pretty quickly:
    1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Phone Interview with future manager
    3. In person interview with the team
    4. Retouching test
    5. Salary negotiation over on the phone with recruiter
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty standard for the industry. They were mostly interested in technical details of color work.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter screened me on the phone. Then onsite with hiring manager. After that, thy called my references, including my then-current manager. That was fine with me. But then they asked me how much I was being paid at my present job. I gave the HR woman my TARGET salary. They then called my then-current manager and asked about my salary. My manager told her that this was confidential. As a result, I "next"ed that person (and Logitech). NEVER AGAIN !!!

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Lausanne (Switzerland)).

Interview

Retard
    Mensonge
    La RH te donne des explications contradictoires, contraires au Manager qui recrute aux US.
    Pas de retour claire,promesses jamais tenue.
    La boite connait pas ou ils vont, retard sur VR, les souris...plus d'avenir

Interview Questions

• Donnez nos de vos fournisseurs que vous travailler actuellement et ils notent tous vite . Et la confidentialité ?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Interview

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me after I applied online to set up a phone interview with the manager. I did so and after the interview, which I thought went very well, I send a thank you email to the recruiter and she replies. Then, I don't hear from them for two MONTHS. I send follow up emails to the recruiter, unfortunately I couldn't reach the manager because I didn't get his email. I even try connecting with the recruiter on Linkedin but she never accepts my request. I don't understand what happened. At least any reply would be nice, but now I just feel completely ghosted.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in Naukri. Had four rounds of video call. A small task was given in the second round. First round was general. Second round was also general. Third round was a bit technical. The final round was with the VP which was a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How are you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on website - got call from recruiter after a week - had phone interview with manager/director - went to onsite (4 rounds) - was given offer after 1 week

Interview Questions

• algorithmic programming, iOS bluetooth ble, general hr.   Answer Question

Senior Logistics Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Been contacted by HR after 2 months of application for a video interview with the hiring manager to be followed by a face to face interview with HR. Interview with the hiring manager lasted for only 30 min as he only asked one question related to the job - aside from asking for an introduction. Another 30 min was spent for the face to face interview with HR. Most questions were behavioral. Thought everything went well as both interviewers seemed to be agreeable during the interviews. However, after following up several times about the result of the interview until after a month, I heard nothing from them - not even a rejection. Total silence afterward. I hope they'd have the time to provide feedback to their interviewees, especially to those who spend time to follow up.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure that the data is complete and accurate?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you managed a very difficult task and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intelligence Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2017.

Interview

The company mail to you and arrange a time, then phone screen . After junior hr, you will meet hr manager via video. You need half month to get the result.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logitech (Chennai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

This was for an internship. There were two rounds. The first round was aptitude consisting of quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and Logical reasoning. The second round was a personality test.