Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.7

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I dropped my resume off at the career fair and also applied online. Roughly 1 month later I got a call asking to set up a phone screen. It was pretty basic stuff, just asked me about my experience and stuff I had on my resume. The interviewer also described the project I would be working on.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter several weeks later. I had two phone screens before I was invited for an onsite interview. The onsite was 3 interviews in a row. 1 was behavioral, 1 was focused on past projects, and 1 was technical. After this, I was contacted about a week later with an offer. The process was pretty drawn out, but everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about Java, like difference between abstract class and interface. Also questions on LinkedLists.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through Logitech's website. Recruiter contacted me two weeks after the application, onsite interview the following week. Full day and very detailed. 13 people including managers, potential peers, and people in other departments.
    Candidates beware if you incur out-of-pocket travel expenses for the interview - reimbursement will take months. More than two months after submitting Logitech's arcane reimbursement paperwork for travel expenses I'm still waiting, all I've gotten to date are excuses and foot dragging (I believe Logitech's AP department is staffed by the DMV). Very unprofessional if not marginally unethical.

Interview Questions

• The usual experience and background questions, practical design questions, hypothetical problem resolution questions, and a few surprising college-level engineering theory questions which made me dust off memory cells from 30+ years ago.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

In total met with 7 people including CEO. Diverse mix of people who would be my peers and people who would be my internal clients. 3 seperate meeting times.
    Quick to schedule, very relaxed environment with really nice and fun to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• What scares you most about taking on this job?
      What would you do in your first 90 days?
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Applied online and was reached back by a HR.
    Interview is not as formal as others. Easy phone screening. Nothing more than resume questions.
    My hiring manager is really kinda cool. really wish if I would be able to work for him.
    Sounds like great company/team culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with direct reporting manager. I was informed that I got the interview after my conversation with my direct manager, but only had a couple days to decide. The background check process was lengthy however simple.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with Purchasing or Procurement concepts.   1 Answer

Supply Chain - Lean Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and efficient. I applied online at Logitech careers site. After a week I received a call for phone interview. It was 1:1 interview with one of the directors of supply chain. Interview was very laid back. It was more of a discussion rather. Questions were mainly about my previous experiences and corresponding project works. The interview lasted for 20-25 min.

Interview Questions

• What principles of Lean do you think can be implemented in supply chain processes ?   Answer Question

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview.
    A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions.

This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had phone rounds with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. Several in person interviews with key stakeholders. It was a good process and it was a good culture fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Culture fit related questions and specific role related questions   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions

• HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question