Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Desktop Solution Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

HR called me to set up a phone interview with hiring manager. The hiring manager forgot to called me until and I have to contact the HR and let them know. Basically, hiring manager asked you to see if I was a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is Active Directory?
      2. How to change password on Mac?
      3. How to back up user's data?
      4. What're your hobbies?
      5. etc...   Answer Question

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager.
    On-site interview with 6 people (30 minutes each)
    Recruter never contacted me back to update me on the hiring process. Some employees complained about the company, which is a bad sign.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied in store, have one interview with department manager which you will work at, then wait about half an hour, then have another interview with store manager. Each takes about 15 mins. Questions are not hard. If you pass the first round, most likely you're hired.

Interview Questions

• Why Fry's? Do you have any experience? (it's okay if you're not)   Answer Question

Peoples Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later about scheduling an interview with a recruiter. First round was a webcam interview with the initial recruiter, and then second round was with the hiring manager. Interview was around 20 minutes. However, never heard back after the initial webcam interview.

Digital Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2016.

Interview

Applied for digital marketing associate but did not get the job. Presumed to be overqualified/underqualified. Phone interview briefly communicated that position was entry level and I may be more interested in a higher ranking job.

Interview Questions

• What do you wish to achieve?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

A phone interview was followed by a lengthy onsite interview with six people from various groups for 1-to-1 interviews. Some of the interviewers had obviously read my resume and were prepared. Others seemed to be winging it. Overall, they all seemed to find that my skills were impressive and right for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Logitech   1 Answer

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It took them a pretty long time to come back to me for the interview (about 2 months since I applied) but after that they were moving pretty quickly:
    1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Phone Interview with future manager
    3. In person interview with the team
    4. Retouching test
    5. Salary negotiation over on the phone with recruiter
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty standard for the industry. They were mostly interested in technical details of color work.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I dropped my resume off at the career fair and also applied online. Roughly 1 month later I got a call asking to set up a phone screen. It was pretty basic stuff, just asked me about my experience and stuff I had on my resume. The interviewer also described the project I would be working on.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by a recruiter several weeks later. I had two phone screens before I was invited for an onsite interview. The onsite was 3 interviews in a row. 1 was behavioral, 1 was focused on past projects, and 1 was technical. After this, I was contacted about a week later with an offer. The process was pretty drawn out, but everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of questions about Java, like difference between abstract class and interface. Also questions on LinkedLists.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

In total met with 7 people including CEO. Diverse mix of people who would be my peers and people who would be my internal clients. 3 seperate meeting times.
    Quick to schedule, very relaxed environment with really nice and fun to talk to people.

Interview Questions

• What scares you most about taking on this job?
      What would you do in your first 90 days?   Answer Question