Logitech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logitech Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.6

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Applied online and was reached back by a HR.
    Interview is not as formal as others. Easy phone screening. Nothing more than resume questions.
    My hiring manager is really kinda cool. really wish if I would be able to work for him.
    Sounds like great company/team culture.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with direct reporting manager. I was informed that I got the interview after my conversation with my direct manager, but only had a couple days to decide. The background check process was lengthy however simple.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with Purchasing or Procurement concepts.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fast and efficient. I applied online at Logitech careers site. After a week I received a call for phone interview. It was 1:1 interview with one of the directors of supply chain. Interview was very laid back. It was more of a discussion rather. Questions were mainly about my previous experiences and corresponding project works. The interview lasted for 20-25 min.

Interview Questions

• What principles of Lean do you think can be implemented in supply chain processes ?   Answer Question

Principal Mobile App Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

2-hours interview.
    A very weird Chinese geek engineer kept asking tech questions.

This is a music department. And it seems their mobile app can only do simple task. End user won't use it daily.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had phone rounds with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. Several in person interviews with key stakeholders. It was a good process and it was a good culture fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Culture fit related questions and specific role related questions   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech.

Interview

Heard about the opening through university mailing list. Applied through email. Got contacted by HR in a week to schedule a phone interview. First round phone interview was with an HR.

Interview Questions

• HR interview. Mostly behavioral questions. Walked through resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by my mentor to this position. I reached out to the manager and he scheduled an online interview. He said he would get back to me the following Monday, did not hear from him for 2 months, then reached out to me and offered me a job. I negotiated the salary with the HR representative, who told me directly she didn't think my proposal was possible, but then got back to me to the rate I wanted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. ALWAYS NEGOTIATE! Companies like Logitech was an old-fashioned, engineering led company for the longest time, so they do not offer too much benefits like other tech companies. They also have a tendency to offer you the lowest of the tech standard. But when they offer you a position, they really want you, so do not hesitate to negotiate. And ask for a ridiculous rate so they can settle on a middle ground, which would be your ideal salary.

Sale Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Super easy hiring process. I found the job on the Career website and applied on Jobvite. Recruiter contacted me after a few days and had me interviewing as soon as possible. They were helpful and responded whenever I had questions. Love the lady at the front desk too! Her name was Gale I think.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a marketing strategy campaign for this item?   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Nashua, NH) in July 2014.

Interview

Very quick and to the point; they were more interested in my relationships and contacts at a specific retail account. Had two phone calls with the hiring manager and one with the VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experience with large retailers   1 Answer

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA).

Interview

The hiring process should be more professionally put together. I was told that they needed to bring somone on very quickly, so therefore they would be choosing a candidate within a two week period. The hiring manager was not prepared. She seemed very unfriendly. Appeared to be very unprofessional. The interview was 2.5 hours.. This interview should have been a shorter duration.

Interview Questions

• The interview was extremely long. The job expectations were too much considering low pay rate.   1 Answer