Logitech Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter screened me on the phone. Then onsite with hiring manager. After that, thy called my references, including my then-current manager. That was fine with me. But then they asked me how much I was being paid at my present job. I gave the HR woman my TARGET salary. They then called my then-current manager and asked about my salary. My manager told her that this was confidential. As a result, I "next"ed that person (and Logitech). NEVER AGAIN !!!

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Senior IOS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online on website - got call from recruiter after a week - had phone interview with manager/director - went to onsite (4 rounds) - was given offer after 1 week

Interview Questions

• algorithmic programming, iOS bluetooth ble, general hr.   Answer Question

Principal Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came across an interesting opening at Logitech and pinged couple of recruiters via LinkedIn. It took a month (!?) of constant prodding (including pinging the global head of talent acquisition) before I got a response from one of the recruiters.

We setup a time to go through the job reqs. I have around 16 years of experience in what they are looking for, so I was confident this was gonna move fast. How wrong I was!!

After talking to the recruiter, I was back in the "constant prodding" state..finally, nearly after 3 weeks I got a request from one of the directors for a quick phone call. Whew!

My discussion with the director went well. He was looking for exactly what I was bringing to the table. He finished the talk with "Well, glad to see a fit from both the sides. Please look forward to the next steps from the recruiter".

Now, after 2 weeks since that discussion, I haven't heard anything from the recruiter. I pinged the director and the recruiter, no replies. In the mean time, I was talking to other companies and got 3 offers. I have accepted one and will be joining them soon.

Would it hurt to reply saying a "no", if they didn't think this was a match? Part of me wants to keep up this "constant prodding", to see when, if at all, I get a reply :)

Will update more if I decide to do that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Director was just probing on my prior experience, especially around my consumer electronics experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Video conference with recruiter and hiring manager, then on-site with hiring manager and his manager. Very positive impression of the team I was interviewing with but the HR/recruiters are a joke. Never follow up with you. Company seems nice but I'd never apply there again because of their recruiters, very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing about yourself that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Logitech Response

Aug 24, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

This is certainly not the candidate experience we aim to create, and I would like see how we can help rectify your visit to our campus. Please feel free to contact me directly at... More

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied in Naukri. Had four rounds of video call. A small task was given in the second round. First round was general. Second round was also general. Third round was a bit technical. The final round was with the VP which was a bit challenging

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? How are you suitable for this job?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A deliberately confused situation. They wanted a video interview but I was unable to provide video. When I showed up, they seemingly became disenchanted by my race or skin color. They invented complaints to express dissatisfaction that I had not come prepared e.g. with a presentation of some type when they hadn't bother to request it! And they were angry that I expected the job was software engineering when in fact that was what the job was described to me as being! Beware employers seeking video interviews they are ALWAYS seeking to discriminate by race or age or religion.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring the presentation that we did not ask you to bring?   1 Answer

Logitech Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

We take these comments very seriously. Please contact me directly, so that I may investigate your experience interviewing at Logitech. lduthie@logitech.com.
    Thank you.

Associate Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager.
    On-site interview with 6 people (30 minutes each)
    Recruter never contacted me back to update me on the hiring process. Some employees complained about the company, which is a bad sign.

Peoples Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 3 days later about scheduling an interview with a recruiter. First round was a webcam interview with the initial recruiter, and then second round was with the hiring manager. Interview was around 20 minutes. However, never heard back after the initial webcam interview.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logitech (Fremont, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

A phone interview was followed by a lengthy onsite interview with six people from various groups for 1-to-1 interviews. Some of the interviewers had obviously read my resume and were prepared. Others seemed to be winging it. Overall, they all seemed to find that my skills were impressive and right for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Logitech   1 Answer

Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

It took them a pretty long time to come back to me for the interview (about 2 months since I applied) but after that they were moving pretty quickly:
    1. Phone Interview with recruiter
    2. Phone Interview with future manager
    3. In person interview with the team
    4. Retouching test
    5. Salary negotiation over on the phone with recruiter
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty standard for the industry. They were mostly interested in technical details of color work.   Answer Question