Logitech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logitech Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Logitech (Newark, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

A deliberately confused situation. They wanted a video interview but I was unable to provide video. When I showed up, they seemingly became disenchanted by my race or skin color. They invented complaints to express dissatisfaction that I had not come prepared e.g. with a presentation of some type when they hadn't bother to request it! And they were angry that I expected the job was software engineering when in fact that was what the job was described to me as being! Beware employers seeking video interviews they are ALWAYS seeking to discriminate by race or age or religion.

Interview Questions

• Did you bring the presentation that we did not ask you to bring?   1 Answer

Logitech Response

Sep 26, 2016 – Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition

We take these comments very seriously. Please contact me directly, so that I may investigate your experience interviewing at Logitech. lduthie@logitech.com. Thank you.

Other Interview Reviews for Logitech

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech in March 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by the staffing manager for an interview. The experience had been a very good one and I had found the job role very interesting too. They were ,however, in search of a very senior person and I did not have that much of experience for the role. The staff and the interview panel was very friendly and the interview process went on very smoothly. I really liked and enjoyed all the conversation I had with the panel be it a description of my past projects or an answer to their technical questions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logitech (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was quick and fair. I didn't need to keep following up.

Interview Questions