Logix Communications Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logix Communications Account Manager Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Once you go in for an in person interview, the manager will have you take 2 tests. 1 is the Wonderlic which asks you 50 questions in 13 minutes. Pretty easy and straight forward analytics. The second is the personality test. Both were passed with a breeze and I ended up speaking with the hiring manager.
I am still baffled by the entire experience. How do you go from having great scores and the computer generated personality to state that the candidate is what you need, to not hiring or offering someone the position because of a tattoo? Or better yet, telling them they are "unpolished" for a position because they have a tattoo? I have great experience in outside sales and I know I could sell almost anything, but this manager had nothing but bad things on his brain. He was antsy and was so anxious to get rid of me so he could do what he wanted.
I felt disrespected and dishonored by the looks and judgment before he could see my skills.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask any questions, but a good question to ask them is: Why is the market so limited and if you are better than AT&T and other companies, what is the common rebuttal you are facing and how are you helping your Account Executives overcome it?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Logix Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was simple, you take to personality tests, and then you get to speak with the District sales manager, where he answers any questions you have. He also gives you a summary of the job, and the rest of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The district sales manager did not ask any questions, he already had my resume, I think he was sizing me up based on the questions I asked about the job and the companies position. When he discussed the hiring process, he kind of dropped hints that before he could move further, the HR department had to get the results of the personality test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and decisive. The Interviewer was clear and concise outlining job details and responsibilities. Provided description of daily activities, expected goals, and compensation packages. Interviewer then asked if and how I would meet these targets. How did my personality suit the company as outlined? How did I handle rejection? What motivates me? How did I define a home-work balance? And again, how did I handle rejection. Had I experienced rejection in the past?

Interview Questions

• 'How do you handle rejection?' seemed to be the key question.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Boring, nothing to do with the position. The lady that interviewed me was completely dry and had no sense of humor. She was not even in the same position that I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I went to a career fair and met the hiring manager. After speaking to me for about 15 minutes, he told me to come into the office later on in the day to complete a paper application and to take two tests. After a couple days, I heard back from him and I got the position!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

They asked all the reasonable interview questions on the phone. Set personal interview at office and found out that office environment was starting fresh. Interview lasted 1 hour going onver resume. Pay structure was not revealed until second interview. Before 2nd interview they required a "Wonderlick" test and personality profile. 2nd interview more of same but dropped bomb about additional requirements. 3rd interview to do presentation to VP. Then 100 prospecting call and 1/2 day cold calling before they even let you know if you are hired. Plenty of hoops to jump through for $30 K.