Logix Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Logix Communications Interview Questions

2.1

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a Q and A with the hiring manager, followed by a more in depth interview with the Regional Director of Sales. That was followed up by HR contacting you with either an offer or reason for discontinuing in an email. Pretty thorough process compared to some other companies I've worked for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Once you go in for an in person interview, the manager will have you take 2 tests. 1 is the Wonderlic which asks you 50 questions in 13 minutes. Pretty easy and straight forward analytics. The second is the personality test. Both were passed with a breeze and I ended up speaking with the hiring manager.
    I am still baffled by the entire experience. How do you go from having great scores and the computer generated personality to state that the candidate is what you need, to not hiring or offering someone the position because of a tattoo? Or better yet, telling them they are "unpolished" for a position because they have a tattoo? I have great experience in outside sales and I know I could sell almost anything, but this manager had nothing but bad things on his brain. He was antsy and was so anxious to get rid of me so he could do what he wanted.
    I felt disrespected and dishonored by the looks and judgment before he could see my skills.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask any questions, but a good question to ask them is: Why is the market so limited and if you are better than AT&T and other companies, what is the common rebuttal you are facing and how are you helping your Account Executives overcome it?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The Interview process was simple, you take to personality tests, and then you get to speak with the District sales manager, where he answers any questions you have. He also gives you a summary of the job, and the rest of the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The district sales manager did not ask any questions, he already had my resume, I think he was sizing me up based on the questions I asked about the job and the companies position. When he discussed the hiring process, he kind of dropped hints that before he could move further, the HR department had to get the results of the personality test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Quick and decisive. The Interviewer was clear and concise outlining job details and responsibilities. Provided description of daily activities, expected goals, and compensation packages. Interviewer then asked if and how I would meet these targets. How did my personality suit the company as outlined? How did I handle rejection? What motivates me? How did I define a home-work balance? And again, how did I handle rejection. Had I experienced rejection in the past?

Interview Questions

• 'How do you handle rejection?' seemed to be the key question.   2 Answers

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Typical interview questions, but many geared towards sales experience. Such as tell us about your ranking at all previous companies/sales teams, tell us a time when you had to overcome a major objection in closing a sales deal, tell us a time when you had to utilize office resources to assist in closing a deal, tell us about one of your largest client wins, what was your monthly quota at your last job, what was your monthly quota at all previous sales jobs, what is your hunter/farmer percentage, how do you manage your week, what is your idea of a healthy sales funnel.

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

one interview with presiding manager, took only about an hour, manager had full power to hire or not based on this interview, which seemed refreshing at first, but in hindsight it makes me wonder if it would be better to have multiple interviews

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with stressful situations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

pleasant

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

over the phone, then in person, and final in person. Overall each interview was easy. Be yourself, be honest, and make sure you have a good work ethic. Also dress presentable for the face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Boring, nothing to do with the position. The lady that interviewed me was completely dry and had no sense of humor. She was not even in the same position that I was applying for.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Logix Communications (San Antonio, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

I went to a career fair and met the hiring manager. After speaking to me for about 15 minutes, he told me to come into the office later on in the day to complete a paper application and to take two tests. After a couple days, I heard back from him and I got the position!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Logix Communications (Dallas, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I had to ring the doorbell 3times to get someone to open the door for the interview. Several sales representatives in the office were poorly dressed in jeans. During the interview there were several people in the break room, and I kept getting distracted because I could hear them complaining about there managers. The compensation structure is not based on revenue, but on a skeptical points system. I was told the pay for the position would be much higher. When I got the offer it was 40 percent less than what was quoted over the phone. They also wanted me to give up an entire day to shadow a sales representative before an offer was presented.

Interview Questions

The pay was too low and the compensation structure had a very skeptical points systems that is not revenue based.