LogixHealth Business Analyst - Bangalore Location Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LogixHealth Business Analyst - Bangalore Location Interview Questions

Interviews at LogixHealth

1 Interview Review

1.0

Business Analyst - Bangalore Location Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Went one round interview face to face where the interviewer didn't asked much and seems to be not knowledgeable in healthcare.
Simply they are interviewing multiple people as couple of my friends got request and they didn't provided any update and still looking for candidates and I believe myself and our friends are better knowledgeable than the interviewer.

The only thing I felt bad is the HR is not even agreeing for telephonic discussion to understand the details of the position and with lot of struggle after going there we don't see any updates.

If the company wants to look for more candidates they can but they should not make the candidates struggle to come there for one round.

More or less I felt like interviewer is gathering the information/inputs from multiple candidates who work for their company's

Interview Questions

• General process and projects or products you worked for and the interviewer doesn't ask anythign specific.   1 Answer