LogixHealth Lead Help Desk Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Lead Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LogixHealth (Bedford, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

An absolutely abominable cultural fit interview. Every bad thing I've read here about this place seems true. Just sitting in the lobby there are more than ten ceiling cameras visible, like a prison. Unless you get an office (unlikely) you'd be in a lifeless cube farm with low partitions so you can be seen on camera at all times. There was an electronic pad to sign in on and a custom visitor's badge, as though they are a military contractor.

The hiring manager did not like my calm nature in the interview and noted that the appearance of activity was important. At the time they had a three week backlog of tickets. I was incredulous. Any service desk that is that understaffed will only ever be putting out fires, not improving anything. That's not where I want to be.

Also, take note they're so cheap in hiring for their openings they explicitly post "Do NOT Click Apply Now" so they don't get charged. Maybe they're hurting from the half million dollar fraud fine they were recently hit with?

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to work on projects as an individual or as a team contributor?   1 Answer