London Borough of Camden Interview Questions | Glassdoor

London Borough of Camden Interview Questions

Interviews at London Borough of Camden

2.8

Audit Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Borough of Camden.

Interview

Panel interview coupled with a psychometric inventory exercise. Panel was 3 senior officers including DoF. Overall they were quite rude and tried to provoke me(!) which was very odd.

Project Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at London Borough of Camden (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Interview with unseen presentation. The panel were friendly and made me feel at ease right away. The presentation was the first part of the interview slot, followed by a competency based interview of 5 questions centered on the Camden Way. Feedback was provided upon request.

Controls Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at London Borough of Camden (London, England (UK)) in December 2019.

Interview

submitted a CV & Cover Letter. next stage was a supervised Excel test and then a final interview with three managers. Interview was behaviour questions, based on the Camden working values.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you demonstrated the ability to work as one   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you took on responsibility   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you have delivered continuous improvements, made a process better for example   Answer Question
    • Why do you wish to work at Camden Council   Answer Question