London Health Sciences Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at London Health Sciences Centre

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was too long and detailed and required way too much work with all of the computer tests and knowledge analyses. They were much too in depth for the level of skill the job would actually require.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

One interview, 30 minutes, about 15 questions. Had to interviewers and asked questions, followed by a period of discussion. Application to interview was about one week and found out the result same day. Very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Describe informed consent process   1 Answer

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre in May 2014.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere. Several interviewers which made it interesting. The supervisor was there as well as a nurse and another secretary. It helped to have the three different people because they all had their own issues and dealings in the group that needed to be addressed.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had networked with an HR representative at a career fair in Toronto that I had gone to. Initially I really wanted peads/ L&D but they let me know right off the bat that this was not something they hired new grads for. I had my interview which consisted of both verbal questions and 4 'test' questions which I believe was also assessing the grammar and spelling of the applicant, as well as the critical thinking part. I was told within 7-days I would hear back. By day 7 I did not hear anything so I called them, and I was told to be patient and that I would find out one way or another. A few hours later (2 hours) I received a call from HR to offer me the position with an anticipated start date one month post-interview date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient/ family member? How do you organize your day? Describe a time when you had conflict with another staff member?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre.

Interview

I applied through Western University's work study program as an undergraduate student. I had one informal interview at the hospital and was hired sub sequentially. They were very friendly and transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• First thing they asked was about my research experience   Answer Question

Talent Planning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Gave a 5 minute presentation about leadership development, then a mock coaching session for 5 minutes, followed by about 45 minutes of questions. The whole interview took about an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions like "tell me about a time when you had to give negative feedback."

More importantly, they offered feedback on the interview after I didn't get the job.   1 Answer

Clerical Interview

Interview

Program testing, typing speed test then one interview

Interview Questions

• Some questions were more general not entirely job specific to my required duties   Answer Question