London Health Sciences Centre Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at London Health Sciences Centre

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

One interview, 30 minutes, about 15 questions. Had to interviewers and asked questions, followed by a period of discussion. Application to interview was about one week and found out the result same day. Very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Describe informed consent process   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre.

Interview

I applied through Western University's work study program as an undergraduate student. I had one informal interview at the hospital and was hired sub sequentially. They were very friendly and transparent throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• First thing they asked was about my research experience   Answer Question

Medical Secretary Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre in May 2014.

Interview

Relaxed atmosphere. Several interviewers which made it interesting. The supervisor was there as well as a nurse and another secretary. It helped to have the three different people because they all had their own issues and dealings in the group that needed to be addressed.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at London Health Sciences Centre (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had networked with an HR representative at a career fair in Toronto that I had gone to. Initially I really wanted peads/ L&D but they let me know right off the bat that this was not something they hired new grads for. I had my interview which consisted of both verbal questions and 4 'test' questions which I believe was also assessing the grammar and spelling of the applicant, as well as the critical thinking part. I was told within 7-days I would hear back. By day 7 I did not hear anything so I called them, and I was told to be patient and that I would find out one way or another. A few hours later (2 hours) I received a call from HR to offer me the position with an anticipated start date one month post-interview date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult patient/ family member? How do you organize your day? Describe a time when you had conflict with another staff member?   Answer Question

Clerical Interview

Interview

Program testing, typing speed test then one interview

Interview Questions

• Some questions were more general not entirely job specific to my required duties   Answer Question