Long & Foster Interview Questions in Chantilly, VA | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Easy interview with manager of department-- general questions like "tell me about yourself, your experience, how long you've worked in the field, etc." Nothing out of the ordinary. Manager (at the time-- that person is no longer there) was very positive and nice. It took a few weeks to finally get on board after the offer.

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Insurance Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Chantilly, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was with the supervisor just a series of questions. The second interview was with the President of Long and Foster. He looks more intimidating then he really is, although he can be a jerk. Stay firm and confidence and you will win him over, It was a pretty basic interview. There was some joking around, not like some other interviews where everything is serious.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for Long and Foster? What can you bring to the company? Give an example of how I overcame an upset customers issue? They let you sit with a representative to get a quick check of how things look,   Answer Question