Long & Foster Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Long & Foster Sales Agent Interview Questions

1.0

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Long & Foster.

Interview

met with manager and they try to convince you to work for them. make sure you visit 2 - 3 companies to compare the start up perks.
don't be afraid to ask for everything under the sun.

Interview Questions

• ask about commission and what they are willing to give you if you work for them,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Long & Foster

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Long & Foster (Manassas, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

I went onto the Long & Foster website, and completed the RealStar Survey. A couple of weeks later I received a call asking that I meet up with the Managing Broker at the Manassas location. I was very excited that I received a call back, and excited to talk about my options as a real estate agent. The day after I received the phone call, I went to the Manassas location and spoke to the broker. To say the least, I was very disappointed. I couldn't help but to have the feeling that he was not taking my inquiry very seriously about joining Long & Foster. I was probably in the office for 5-10 minutes, tops, & he did not ask me at all if I had any questions about Long & Foster, and actually did not seem very genuine. I had several questions thay I would have loved to have answered, however his lack of interest turned me off. Additionally, he said that since I was not already licensed, and had not taken any courses in real estate, that I did not have any questions. Afterwards, he told me that I can go online and read about Long & Foster and see about the 99 dollar classes that will be during the summer. I feel that this was a total waste of time, and that this could have been a conversation over the phone versus going to the office for only 5 minutes. I am usually not one to complain, because it is just not in my nature, however his attitude was very disappointing.

Interview Questions

I am not interested in working for this broker, let alone Long & Foster, because he represented Long & Foster in a negative light and was not interested in my questions or really talking about Long & Foster in the slightest bit. A total waste of time and gas.