Longboat Key Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Longboat Key Club

Banquet Setup Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longboat Key, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longboat Key Club (Longboat Key, FL).

Interview

Typical interview process. There was no online option had to go in person and fill out application. Standard initial interview getting background info. First interview was with HR rep. After that interview next was direct supervisor interview. Final interview was with Department head.

Golf Shop Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longboat Key Club (Sarasota, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Interview was pretty relaxed. Head Pro asks pretty simple questions with customer service and prior work experience. It is a 1 on 1 interview in the employers office. Was very easy to talk to. Has and other standards for a typical customer service job. Would definitely recommend this job when there is an opening. Great people to work with.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked on a golf course before?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longboat Key, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Longboat Key Club (Longboat Key, FL).

Interview

I was asked if I served from my right or my left.

Interview Questions

• Name wines and spirits. They said that for the fine dining restaurants people had to learn wine and spirits.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longboat Key Club in November 2009.

Interview

My hiring process was very easy, I was refered by my boyfriend who workrd there at the time.They put me on the schedule within the week and I worked on call in several departments for a while. I didn' t really have to interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.