Longos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Longos Interview Questions

Interviews at Longos

2.1

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Longos (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

There were three interviewer. Two from IT department, and one is a HR. They ask some general behavior questions and some technical questions. After that, there will be a SQL test.require you to write sql scripts to get a required result set. The technical test is not difficult, but must be careful.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very straightforward, why do you want to work here, how do you value customers, etc. It was a fair process and you have to try hard to screw it up.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longos (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

Casual, conversational and just a few questions that were not difficult... mostly about past experience and availability to schedule I think they were desperate! Not too many questions were asked and honestly my hiring manager was jus telling me about like what to expect while working there

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer argued the price of an item   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

There was a job fair since they were opening a new store. At the job fair on site interviews were conducted based on applicant availability. I received an email and scheduled a second round interview for one week later.

Interview Questions

• What does the Longos brand mean to you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longos (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Simple application form that was filled out and then I came in for an interview, pretty much the same question on the application form - I was a student so no experience required.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a problem you had to get out of.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Longos (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Group interview ,Relaxed , Calm , Kind, Simple
    Not difficult at all
    Easy to prep for just be professional be kind be considerate
    Be a good human being
    It was honestly so easy

Interview Questions

• What do you do if (insert bad scenario) happens with a customer?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Longos (Milton, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Very simple questions, they asked the typical questions such as "explain a time when you had to work as a team" and "describe 3 strengths and weaknesses about yourself"; the interviewer was very kind and explained the position and expectations very well.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Longos (Markham, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

it took 2 interviews which took less than 1 hour each. the first interview was mostly the common "who are you, why should we hire you, what can you do to benefit us, and what is your availability"

Interview Questions

• the most unexpected question they said/asked was "here we are food experts we are required that all the team members are familiar with the food safety rules, do you qualify?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Longos in August 2014.

Interview

The process was first a ten minute phone interview, then an interview with the human resource department and bakery specialist and then finally the specialist and the store manager I was hiring for.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Longos in August 2013.

Interview

Everyone was extremely welcoming. When I was called in to do my interview, I had to wait for another candidate to finish before I could enter the room. When it WAS my turn to go in, it was extremely welcoming. There was no negativity or trick questions. Everything was genuine.

I was interviewed by one other person, and the interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you dealt with stealing or dishonesty in a previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was invited in about 1 week later to fill in my employment forms.