Lonza Biologics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.8

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email from HR recruiter 2 days after applying for job online. The recruiter was quite friendly. General screening questions, expressing the skill set and expectations of the candidate. By the end of the interview i was told that i was being recommended for a second interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job. What are your salary expectations. Tell me about your current role.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2016.

Interview

I met with 5 different people, some were together and some were individual. They asked technical and personality questions. You have to sign in at the front desk and then you are escorted to an interview room. They ask a lot of theoretical questions as well as application questions.

Computer Systems Validation Specialist III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in October 2015.

Interview

Phase I is Phone interview with Hiring Manager lasting lasting 30 minutes to an hour; All technical questions.

Phase II is face to face interview panel interview with 4-5 prospective team members, all sitting across from you and firing hard ball questions at you to evaluate your soft skills (Emotional Intelligence and Resilience because you will need it).people are the most challenging to deal with so you need a tremendous amount of people skills to make it

Interview Questions

• How do you handle Co-workers and subordinates that disagree and directly refuse to apply/comply with a directive or a solution you have provided?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It took 2 weeks of back and forth with the HR manager to agree on a mutually acceptable offer. I has paid at the 95th percentile of my salary range.

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

Round Robin style interview with 6 different people in varying positions. Asked mostly behavioral based questions and each person had a different set of questions they had to ask. After the interview we were given a tour of the facility. Entire interview and tour lasted about 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where someone you were working with wasn't putting in their share of the work. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in July 2015.

Interview

Round robin style. Probably six interviews with various managers and supervisors and HR people. Each interview was one on one and lasted about 15 minutes. "Speed Dating" style. Each interview was about the same, they all read prepared questions off a paper.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to collaborate with coworkers to accomplish a goal.   Answer Question

Temporary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not that great. Interviewer was not interactive. They took a long time to get back to me. They nearly took 6 weeks to respond. Was a very slow process. There only one round of interview. Just a phone interview for 30 minutes. All project based questions. They call you for interview based on project work.

Interview Questions

• They didnt ask any specific technical questions. Just a few questions on my Project. Asked me to explain my thesis and few questions on modeling.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The job application was made online. After a round of phone interview with HR and the hiring manager, a face to face interview was arranged with the hiring manager and colleagues in the same department. The travel (flight in this case) was reimbursed. An offer was made after one round of face to face interview.

QC Microbiologist Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in March 2013.

Interview

A round robin formatted interview involving multiple staff members from different departments within the company. Each had their own set of questions based on what they each felt was most important within their branch of work. A quick tour of the labs was also done. The staff seemed friendly and enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time in your life where you had to leave specific written directions for someone.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics in February 2013.

Interview

Round-Robin with multiple managers and supervisors. You also get a tour of the facility. The questions are very generic and very vague, so make sure you have some experiences lined up and ready to go. Like, when have you had to troubleshoot under stress or when have you had to work with multiple people to achieve a common goal, or how quickly can you pick up on things and can you give us an example...etc.

Manufacturing Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lonza Biologics (Portsmouth, NH) in November 2012.

Interview

Interview was round robin style. Usually take place among other applicants, moving around to several different interviewers for 10 minutes each. Something like speed dating. Questions asked are mostly personality questions with very little skills question. The panel consist or managers, supervisors, and some associates from the manufacturing department. A very different experience, somewhat intimidating.