Loomis Fargo & Co. Armored Driver/Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Loomis Fargo & Co. Armored Driver/Guard Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Wakefield, MA).

Interview

Credit check, interview, background check.

Interview Questions

• They ask you if you can work all hours. They really mean, all hours... You have to work as long as they want to keep you there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none. They offer a pay, you want it, you take it. If not, don't.

Other Interview Reviews for Loomis Fargo & Co.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Milpitas, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

they take you to a room where yo need to watch a video and then they give you a test and pass or fail you might get the job

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Loomis Fargo & Co. (Memphis, TN) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call scheduling a time for me to come to complete more of the process. They told me I could dress casual jean/khakis. When I arrived it was a group interview. There were several other people there. The HR manager had us complete a personality survey and some release of information forms. Whenever we all were finished we handed it to the assistant. The HR manager then came back and started telling us a little about the company and then we watched a video about the job. We were then taken for one on one interviews. I was then given a polygraph time. Yes you do have to polygraph for this position. Within a few days they had my background and polygraph report back and offered my a conditional employment based on a drug test and physical. A few days after I took those they offered me the position to start the following monday.

Interview Questions

• On the personality survey it asks the same questions more than once to make sure you are paying attention and answering honestly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No there was a set wage scale. Everyone started at the same rate. $10.50 an hour