Lord Abbett & Co. Communication Services Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lord Abbett & Co. Communication Services Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lord Abbett & Co.

3.5

Communications Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co..

Interview

The interview was about 30min long. I met with an HR rep. Expect a round of spit-fire questions without any time to take a breath in-between! The questions were mostly from your resume asking about previous employment, school, activities, etc. Also be prepared to answer the questions of "what would so and so say is your best and worst quality" They basically want you to tell them what you think people think of you and they want to then know what you think of yourself. Then the interview concluded with a really quick overview of the company from the HR rep and then you ask any questions you have. A word of advice: sound very excited to work for this company specifically, do your homework and read up on the company, and make sure it's clear that you are interested in finance especially if your resume doesn't have a lot of experience in finance like mine didn't.

Interview Questions

• "What would your previous employer say your worst quality is?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lord Abbett & Co.

Communication Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co..

Interview

Met with senior HR and it was the least personable interview I have ever been on. I felt like I was talking to a robot who could recite the company history with their eyes closed. There was a rapid fire of questions relating to my working experience. Be prepared to explain your answers with little room to think about them. Very cold experience and working atmosphere.

Interview Questions