Lord Abbett & Co. Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Lord Abbett & Co. Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Lord Abbett & Co.

3.5

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co..

Interview

I was first approached by a recruiter, whom I had a phone interview with before meeting them in NYC. I knew right away that they weren't using the right recruiters, because the woman sitting next to me had pink hair, fishnet stockings and 9 inch nails ... not something you'd expect to see at a high-end financial recruitment firm. After passing the recruiters' interviews, I was asked to meet with HR at Lord Abbett. HR was the toughest interviewer by far, then once I passed that hurdle, I made it on to six other interviews across three days. Although it appeared that only one or two other people had the power to make the call.

Interview Questions

• What do you like about your current job?.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was done through my recruter.

Other Interview Reviews for Lord Abbett & Co.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co. (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

I was brought in through a recruiter. The process was very slow moving for whatever reason, and they brought me in for three separate rounds of interviews with varying levels of the department.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. However, I was surprised during my last interview with the partner in charge of the department when he told me that they would be making me an offer. I had never experienced being told of a forthcoming offer during the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was satisfied with the salary offer, so I didn't attempt to negotiate. However, I did negotiate being eligible for a salary increase at fiscal year-end, which was six months after I joined the firm.