Lord Abbett & Co. Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lord Abbett & Co. Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Lord Abbett & Co.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co. (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I landed the initial interview through a NYC recruiter at the end of August. Everyone who interviews for any position at this organization always has to get through interviewing with the HR Manager first. If you are successful, the HR Manager will let your recruiter know and they will call you back to interview with the people you might work with/for. If you are not successful, the HR Manager will also provide that feedback to your recruiter, and your recruiter will let you know that the HR Manager passed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lord Abbett & Co.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Lord Abbett & Co. in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was set up through a hiring agency. They sent my resume over and set up the interview. I drove down from college to interview at Lord Abbett. The man at the front desk and HR were very friendly. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. All negative questions no positive questions.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer say bad about you?   1 Answer