Lord & Taylor Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Associate

Create your profile to get personalized information

Lord & Taylor Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Lord & Taylor

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviews are very short, lts less about the future candidate, more about what they want from you instead. They hire WAY TO MANY people. I feel that the job is overly crowded, with employees. They are not really careful in who they hire.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lord & Taylor

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Fairfax, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very good and easy and the manager was asking vary simple question and he asked about how to grow the Business and how to organize the floor and work us team

Interview Questions

• Do u know anything about Costomer service and have u worked in retail before   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Columbia, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

After being contacted to confirm a time for the interview, the manager that conducted the interview was significantly late (a bit under an hour), forcing me to reschedule another interview I had on the other side of the city. It was only at the interview that I was told that the job I had applied for hasn't been available in years, but they were hiring for a lower position of a sales associate. The interviewing manager was distracted, disorganized, and rushed. I felt like I was supposed to conduct my own interview like a play that was being observed and judged for my ability to play all roles simultaneously. This should have been a sign of things to come, but my sudden situation didn't leave me room to be picky.

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Westfield, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Very quick and to the point; ease of communication. Given an offer on the spot and began working within the next week. HR interviewer was very nice and helpful during the whole process.

Anonymous Employee in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Garden City, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

I called the location and asked about employment. I was offered a job interview the following week. I interviewed with the head of HR and was immediately offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lord & Taylor?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Columbia, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. Standard interview questions. They went over pay and expectations I met with immediate supervisor. They went over benefits package. They do not have a very good health coverage

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Eastchester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Eastchester, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online on there website. I got a call the next day asking when can I come in for an interview. When in for interview later on within that week and got hired on the spot. We set a day for "training" which was on a Saturday, and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Have ever worked retail before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Rockville, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

It was easy and very fast. She was nice asked various questions and what not they seem very nice. Just the manger was not so nice but overall it was worth it

Interview Questions

• Where would you like to work, how long am have you had experience. How did you hear about us. Would you love to work here   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Went in and spoke with hiring manager and had a job within an hour. Had previous experience, so she just wanted to verify that, and then received a call the next day that I had been offered the position.

Anonymous Employee in South Huntington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lord & Taylor (South Huntington, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was hired at the time when the company was hiring a lot of people, so It wasn't difficult to get the job. I went in for a in person interview and got the job.