Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles County Department of Health Services Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process for getting an interview was very slow and full of steps. I first applied, waited a two months to get an email in order to take a personality exam online. It takes a month or so to get the results by conventional mail. At that point you go on a list. It's at this point that you might want to contact a recruiter for the facility which you want to interview for. Once there, they have a hiring event in which you pick the department you most want to work for and interview with that department. The process takes about 6 months.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LAC+USC?   1 Answer

RN I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Job fair system. After all the online applications. You are selected to take a test and after the test depending on whether you passed or not you will be put on a hiring list. They contact you for an interview depending on their needs at the moment. Sometimes they have job fairs. The interview was to the point. Asked basic questions and was offered the position on the day of the interview.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied for the position, took an exam, and was placed on a list that Department's could call from. The person who contacted me for the interview was unable to answer any of my Qs regarding the position. Even worse, I went for the interview and wasn't even given one.

Interview Questions

• When I got there, I sat and waited in a conference room and could hear the interviewer singing loudly on the other side of the wall. When she finally came in, she just stated that I didn't have the training experience they were hoping to find for this specific position and wondered if I still wanted to interview. I said no because I already felt like I wasn't going to be seriously considered. She also blamed her staff for not understanding what they were hiring for before making the calls. She said she had already has a few interviews where it was apparent these people did not realize what the job entailed.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services (Palmdale, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Sumbit application and if minimum requirements are met, interviewed is scheduled.