Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then in person training followed by online training which reinforces everything you learn in the in person class training plus the training for all the clerks and even training for your supervisor which makes no sense whatsoever but the training is the only way you can get a portion of your pay.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience working election.   1 Answer

Primary Election Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief in content as when I applied there was a sever lack of election inspectors and the office was in a rush to hire more. In essence after applying online I got a call not half a day later, and was asked a few personality questions along with a confirmation as to the information inputted on the site. After this phone call I was instructed to present myself to training within the week so that I was ready for the upcoming election.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware that failure to return any and all supplys may be a Federal offense?   1 Answer

Election Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder / County Clerk (Norwalk, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

HR called me an offered me a position to work for the general election and other activities, I was required to attend an orientation, fill in paperwork and pretty much I just had to show up on time for every call I'm given

Interview Questions

• everything was pretty much well explained, there wasn't a single complex aspect or even an interview   Answer Question