Los Angeles Superior Court Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Chatsworth, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

That was good. I enjoy the interview and I learned a lot from this interview. At the end, I asked some questions that helped me in the next position that I had applied.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who was hiring for the Superior Courts. Over the phone I answered some simple questions about my background and education. I then had to complete another questionnaire on line with no challenging questions. Once complete, I was scheduled for a formal interview where I was interviewed by 3 managers from different technology teams. Entire interview lasted a little over 30 minutes. Just asked about experience, background, and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard base pay with an increase every year.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people, a knowledgable front end architect and lead developer who asked most of the questions and the boss who was mostly quiet and observing. The questions started simple and got harder and harder until I did not know the answers but they wanted to see how you respond and deal with not knowing the answer.

Auditor I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court.

Interview

I first applied online and was selected to take part in the interview. First there was a written exam, and then there was the interview with two individuals. Overall, they asked behavioral questions to see how I would fit with the team

Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court in January 2016.

Interview

I applied in October, got invited to take the written exam in I think November, then got an interview scheduled for January. Interview involved a panel of 2 - a principal management analyst and someone I believe was an administrative person. I haven't heard back from them yet, but should soon.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging professional task you've ever completed and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Talk about your background and how it helps qualify you for this position.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a situation when you had to present controversial findings to your client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was with three supervisors. They asked general questions. What are your weaknesses, what would you do if...stuff like that. It took about an hour and I got a call about a week later with a job offer.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Mock interviews, various interviews, how, when, and what time for destination planning?

Interview Questions

• What makes me qualified for the position? What is my weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked if I can continue to volunteer my services for the Los Angeles Superior Court/Mental Court House

Payroll Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a notification for a written test a few weeks later. Took the test and received results in about 2 weeks.
    Interviewed by two managers, very personable and professional. Interview consisted of 9 questions and a brief writing test. The writing test assesses how you would respond to an email enquiry from an employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the duties of a payroll technician and how does your background make you suitable for this position?   Answer Question
    • What is your understanding of customer service and confidentiality?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you witnessed an unethical situation and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Long Beach, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Panel of three high-level administrators, was asked questions relating to experience, education, career mindset, and knowledge of the court system. Professional attire and behavior is key for successful interview. Lengthy background investigation.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a fast-paced environment?   1 Answer

Extern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Superior Court (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Mostly conversational, Judge was very nice. Be prepared about why law school, how is your law school, and why this particular court. Offer extended within the same week after the interview.