Los Angeles USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.6

Supervision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Miscue of time frame. Was told hours i expected, were changed to different time frame. So therefore i wasnt to accept assigment.i sent email in got an interview fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• If i was available between certain hours?   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Eligibility Interview first before you even get on the candidate list. Process took some time because of my references. Hiring managers get lots of emails so keeping in contact with them is a must in order to know your status.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a student walk out of class?   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career.Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

The hiring interview process was not bad at all. They were very friendly and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. It didn't take much time to finish interview and response was very impressive.

Ecse Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

a week later after I submitted online application, the HR contacted me for a screening interview. The screening interview includes a response to two scenarios, a mini lesson, and other questions.

Teacher Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

You go to a school you want to work at, apply and submit your application. They want to see if you're child friendly and will work well with others. Sometimes they'll give you a basic skills test on math, language arts, and translating.

English Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

Panel with Principal, Administrator, and sometimes there is a teacher or parent.

Interview Questions

• How would you... scenario questions, but as fellow educators we're made for these off the wall scenarios!   Answer Question

Mock Interview Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

Had a mock interview set up with someone from LA USD.

Special Education Assistant Interview

Interview

There wasn't an official interview when I got hired but I've heard that employees usually sit before a panel consisting of a parent, principal, teacher, and union representative. General questions are asked. They will give you a scenario question and ask what you would do. General reading and math test is administered at a different time, along with fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions can be difficult. You never know what they are going to ask so you need to be prepared for any question. Always have the students' safety and privacy in mind.   Answer Question

Special Education Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Nothing much to it but applying, having minimum courses in child development, and passing a test which is easy.