Los Angeles USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.4

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You have to have copies of all your transcripts, state testing results, go through a short personal interview as far as why you want to teach, then you have to prevent a mini-lesson no longer than 15 minutes to a small group of individuals 2 to 3.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're equipped to teach?   1 Answer

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed at the central district office in downtown, Los Angeles first. We talked about my experience with children and my educational background. Afterwards, I called and interviewed at the individual schools I was interested in. At the schools, I was either interviewed by the principal or panels that consisted of teachers, parents, and administrators.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

There was no interview process. You literally take your test and if you pass, you get placement or you get put into the sub system. From there, once you get your assignment you just show up to the designated school. Then you go to the office and sign in and give them your job number, then go to your class.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process
     You first need to apply make a profile
     Apply for a test
     You wish to take
     Pass it
     Next you will have to wait for a couple of weeks
     For them to call you
    After you receive a call you will be interviewed like
     What experience you have
     Sitautions
     When emergencies happen would what you do etc.

Interview Questions

• What will you do first, when taking a trash lid out or clean the floor   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career.Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career

District Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

In addition to the questions you had to answer prior to the interview, they sat you down and asked questions, but simply typed your responses into a computer. After that, the teaching demo consisted of two people who acted in an age-appropriate manner. They use a timer for the teaching demo, so you have to really ensure that you have worked out the timing appropriately.

Administrative Interview I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was very excited when they asked me for my GPA because for some reason I knew this was the job I wanted. When they thanked me but did not give me an interview date, I figured this meant I did not meet requirements. Three months later, I was called in for an interview. There is security in the front (its the LAUSD building) so I think that they do background checks.

Interview Questions

• they asked 4 easy questions. one was availability, two about experiences, and one about expectations.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Must pass CBEST Exam. The conduct a background check. You must pass a tuberculosis (TB) Test. Must take a Physical exam. Fingerprinting is required. Then you have 45-60 min interview with one person. In the Beaudry building headquarters downtown LA.

Senior Office Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Asked a few questions that had to deal with conflict resolution, best use of time and scenario questions.I was also asked if I has experience working with MISIS (LAUSD student information system.) They ask about clerical and supervisory experience, as well as working in a school setting.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

The hiring interview process was not bad at all. They were very friendly and didn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. It didn't take much time to finish interview and response was very impressive.