Los Angeles USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles USD Interview Questions

Interviews at Los Angeles USD

2.5

Application

I interviewed at Los Angeles USD in October 2016.

Interview

Though parking was difficult, the interview process was very casual and interviewer was easy-going. They asked about my previous experiences working with school aged youth, and explained the on-boarding process. However, the school district's employment process is slow moving which could be frustrating to some.

Interview Questions

Interview

In front of a panel of about 6 people. First round is interview and second round is demo lesson. In order to get interview with a LAUSD school, you have to be in with the district first.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

Applied online, took a month and a half to receive an eligibility interview. Interview process: teach a 12 minute lesson to 2 people as the exhibit appropriate grade behaviors, then a formal one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you differentiate instruction? what actions would you take if you notice one student is doing all the work in the group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

NA

TEACHERS ASSISTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Van Nuys, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview was short, about 5 minutes. I met with the school principal and she asked me basic questions on my prior experience with kids and if I was still in school working on my bachelors degree.

Senior BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I had one telephonic and one in person interview. Lots of situation based questions were asked and some on SQL to test my technical skills. I got the offer next day after the interview.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with 12 questions
    Computer skills
    Knowledge skills
    Situational questions
    Strength and weakness
    Your goal in 5 years

95 questiones Written test no calculator and it only was 85 Minutes.
    Excel test 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Software ability and diversity in work environment   1 Answer

Substitute Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Fill out application. Get called for interview. They ask you about yourself and your experience in early ed. Also some Scenario questions. Also they ask you about other work experience, volunteer work. etc then you go through all the paperwork and Live Scan as well

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

once an interview is obtained, the next steps are executed in a standard format similar to corporate functions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations. hourly rate based on education

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was fine, as long as you have a college degree and have passed the CBEST.

Interview Questions

• It has been so long ago; maybe how much math did you have in college?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. It is what it is.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Average questions, nothing tricky. Recruiter wanted me to describe my education and teaching background. Recruiter went over paperwork (transcripts, etc.) more than anything. However, my recruiter was older and was slow to call references. I had to call often to check on application status.