Los Angeles USD Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2017

2.4

Supervision Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Miscue of time frame. Was told hours i expected, were changed to different time frame. So therefore i wasnt to accept assigment.i sent email in got an interview fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• If i was available between certain hours?   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Completed the online application and received an interview within one week, the interview was very relaxed and they provide you with ample time to compose your response to the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were situational, based upon how you would react to issues in the classroom   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Eligibility Interview first before you even get on the candidate list. Process took some time because of my references. Hiring managers get lots of emails so keeping in contact with them is a must in order to know your status.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a student walk out of class?   Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You have to have copies of all your transcripts, state testing results, go through a short personal interview as far as why you want to teach, then you have to prevent a mini-lesson no longer than 15 minutes to a small group of individuals 2 to 3.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you're equipped to teach?   1 Answer

Elementary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed at the central district office in downtown, Los Angeles first. We talked about my experience with children and my educational background. Afterwards, I called and interviewed at the individual schools I was interested in. At the schools, I was either interviewed by the principal or panels that consisted of teachers, parents, and administrators.

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process
     You first need to apply make a profile
     Apply for a test
     You wish to take
     Pass it
     Next you will have to wait for a couple of weeks
     For them to call you
    After you receive a call you will be interviewed like
     What experience you have
     Sitautions
     When emergencies happen would what you do etc.

Interview Questions

• What will you do first, when taking a trash lid out or clean the floor   1 Answer

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career.Two interviews. Based on experience. Best advise is to summarize personal work experience. Real life scenarios during your nursing career

District Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

In addition to the questions you had to answer prior to the interview, they sat you down and asked questions, but simply typed your responses into a computer. After that, the teaching demo consisted of two people who acted in an age-appropriate manner. They use a timer for the teaching demo, so you have to really ensure that you have worked out the timing appropriately.

Administrative Interview I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was very excited when they asked me for my GPA because for some reason I knew this was the job I wanted. When they thanked me but did not give me an interview date, I figured this meant I did not meet requirements. Three months later, I was called in for an interview. There is security in the front (its the LAUSD building) so I think that they do background checks.

Interview Questions

• they asked 4 easy questions. one was availability, two about experiences, and one about expectations.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Must pass CBEST Exam. The conduct a background check. You must pass a tuberculosis (TB) Test. Must take a Physical exam. Fingerprinting is required. Then you have 45-60 min interview with one person. In the Beaudry building headquarters downtown LA.