Los Angeles USD Interview Questions in South Gate, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ESL Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (South Gate, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Although being an internal candidate it took awhile to get an interview due to the amount of candidates applying for positions. However, when contacted it was everything went smoothly. The interviewers were the assistant principal of another location, then after clearing that level the final interview was held by the sites principal and assistant principal.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were scenarios of what one would do with a student who was proficient in English but did not want to move up to the next level.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was during processing and as an exempt rookie there were no perks offered.

Community Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Gate, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (South Gate, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

My friend works for a 6-12 school and told me they were hiring. I went in the following day to inquire about the community representative position. The SA just had me fill out a form and me a question or two, mainly if i had any experience in working in a school environment before. She handed me paper work to get TB tested and to go get a background check in LA. I was hired within the week.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question