Los Angeles USD Special Education Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles USD Special Education Assistant Interview Questions

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Special Education Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD.

Interview

There was no interview process. You literally take your test and if you pass, you get placement or you get put into the sub system. From there, once you get your assignment you just show up to the designated school. Then you go to the office and sign in and give them your job number, then go to your class.

Other Interview Reviews for Los Angeles USD

Special Education Assistant Interview

Interview

There wasn't an official interview when I got hired but I've heard that employees usually sit before a panel consisting of a parent, principal, teacher, and union representative. General questions are asked. They will give you a scenario question and ask what you would do. General reading and math test is administered at a different time, along with fingerprinting.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions can be difficult. You never know what they are going to ask so you need to be prepared for any question. Always have the students' safety and privacy in mind.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles USD (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Nothing much to it but applying, having minimum courses in child development, and passing a test which is easy.

Interview Questions