Los Angeles Water and Power Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles Water and Power Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Los Angeles Water and Power

3.1

Mechanical Engineering Associate Interview

Interview

First interview was on campus then you get the results in a few weeks then you wait for second interview. First interview was easy, they ask you a few behavioral questions and some technical related to thermodynamics and fluids.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Los Angeles Water and Power

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

On campus interview. Met with two engineers from LADWP, and they asked your typical interview questions + some technical questions. There were also two "greeters" before your interview, and they were very kind and helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview was with two engineers in a room. Atmosphere was friendly and fairly relaxed. Some technical questions along with the standard questions to gauge personality, interest level, and compatibility. The most annoying thing was that the interview was not for a specific position - it was to be added to a 'pool' of applicants for when an actual position opens up.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would prepare for and give a presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

They ask questions off a list to every applicant. No notes are allowed. There is an initial interview on campus for new recruits and a list is made. From the list people are selected 6 months later to take a second group interview in a panel form.

Mechanical Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power.

Interview

Interview by two representatives from department close-book interview. Questions are mostly technical related. Its a two step interview. 1) at campus to get ranked and 2) at the HQ in DTLA.

Interview Questions

• Know your thermal energy cycles...and fluid dynamics general topics.   Answer Question

Associate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied through school website. Interviewees were selected for primary and secondary dates. Limited time slots per date were available. Interview time slots are first come first served, so register ASAP.