Los Angeles Water and Power Environmental Engineering Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Environmental Engineering Associate

Interviews at Los Angeles Water and Power

3.3

Associate Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through my university and got an on-campus interview 2 weeks later. It took around 30-40 min and I was interviewed by two people. They took turns asking both technical and scenario based questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Los Angeles Water and Power

Associate Environmental Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's recruitment website by submitting a resume and cover letter. After a few weeks, I was invited for an on-campus interview, which lasted around 20 minutes consisting of questions about your education and different projects.

Interview Questions

• How has your education prepared you for this specific role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview consists of both behavioral and technical questions. Two senior engineers were alternating in interviewing me. The technical questions were mostly related to water quality and safety hazards.

Interview Questions

• What qualifications do you have that are fit for the job?   Answer Question

Environmental Engineering Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in February 2015.

Interview

Applied at school first, had an interview there, received a score, then approximately 6-12 months later received a second interview. Prior to my second interview, I was asked to take an exam then got called for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience with LID and BMP projects?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied with City of Los Angeles Personnel and put onto an eligibility list. Was invited from the list to take a qualifying exam for LADWP 7 months later. Soon after, top candidates from the exam were invited for a panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

applied on campus job interview that requires individual sign up. Had two panels asking both of technical and behavioral questions alternating. After a couple of months (2-3 months) your score will be notified by emails so always check your emails.