Los Angeles Water and Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Los Angeles Water and Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Los Angeles Water and Power

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

It was brief and asked about my experiences, what have you learn in your course that prepare you for this internship, can you multi task, how well do you work with others. Are you punctual

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power.

Interview

I applied and around a month later I got a phone interview. The phone interview was around 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions and one technical question. Two people interviewed me. It was pretty okay; the interviewers were very informative. After a while, the interviewer started asking me about my hobbies and what I liked to do for fun so that made me feel at ease. Know your resume and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you had to work with a difficult person and how did you resolve that issue.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in May 2017.

Interview

Applied to the Student Engineering Program online around December and received a call in May to ask if i was available for a phone interview. The interview was composed of a few technical questions and plenty of behavior questions

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team was really behind on a project and there is absolutely no way you will meet the deadline   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on campus with two interviewers. They asked questions straight out of their interview question sheet and I was graded accordingly. Simple behavioral questions with some very easy fundamental technical questions. You need 80+ score to get a chance for second round interview. It takes forever for these people to process your interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

First round of interview was by two ladwp engineers. Asked what programs used and projects. Then technical questions, then situational questions. Receive score about 2 months after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your project team mate would not co operate in any circumstance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Was interviewed on-campus for the position of Associate Electrical Engineer. I had a panel of two people interviewing me. The questionnaire was a mixture of technical and resume based questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Had an on-campus interview. Asked some behavior questions and some technical questions. The technical question included the same questions that are previously stated throughout the glassdoor reviews. Received score about 3 months after initial interview.

Interview Questions

• The process of producing energy and transmission and distribution.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed initially on campus on a panel with two hiring managers. Took less than 20 minutes and the questions consisted of behavioral as well as technical questions. They also went over the resume and asked about work experience. coursework, software, etc.

Interview Questions

• If you were given two projects, and had to pick one. What would be the determining factors in your decision?   Answer Question

Associate Electrical Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied on campus interview through California state university Los Angeles the process took few months the questions were mostly behavioral questions few technical. my score was 90 and I was placed on a list rank 2. Still waiting for a call for a second interview

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles Water and Power (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Since it's a government position, it is a longgg process that included a qualifying multiple choice test and interview. The MC test was extremely difficult but I found the interview to be relatively straightforward and easy.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience where you had to deal with a difficult employee or supervisor.   Answer Question