Los Angeles World Airports Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Los Angeles World Airports

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

It was simple. Dont be nervous because they will know. All they ask is basic customer service & customer situation questions.. if you have the experience then it should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What would your supervisor say is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in October 2012.

Interview

Background investigation is required for hire. No felonies, dui's and good credit needed to get hired. Interview was based on security experience, how well you work with others and what your response would be in certain situations.

Negotiation

HR tells you what your starting salary will be.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

I applied for this job through my university. Initially was contacted over the phone. They just wanted to find out how many people were still interested in the job. Approximately 2 weeks later I received another phone call in order to schedule my interview day. After the interview, I was contacted approximately 2 weeks later and was given the job offer. I had several options of days and times to choose from in order to schedule my interview day approximately one week in advance. There was only one interview with two interviewers. People at this workplace are very hardworking and professional.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in construction?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about airport engineering/design?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay was fixed.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was very basic for a City Civil service interview, first was a city wide test and score. Then Downtown interview for final placement on list and then different departments personal interviews for available positions.

Interview Questions

• Could you Supervise someone who was a close friend of yours ?   Answer Question

Management Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in July 2008.

Interview

long test - 1 year in advance
    Placed on a hiring list for departments
    Interview Panel - to access overal aptitude
    Personal one on one interview - read from a script

Interview Questions

• If you had multiple projects, how would you prioritize?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

CASW Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Los Angeles World Airports in January 2008.

Interview

I interviewed to a CASW position once again for the Los Angeles World Airports. I did very well as I had already been with the program for the past year. I had run out of my allotted hours and therefore needed to reapply and re-interview of the position. I was accepted into the program once again but did not choose to go as I had already been accepted into a masters program elsewhere.

Went back to school.