Lou Hammond & Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lou Hammond & Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lou Hammond & Associates

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lou Hammond & Associates (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process is pretty standard and ended up being short and sweet. There was also a writing test. Over all I don't think it's very different from most interviews. As long as you dress nicely and present yourself well, you shouldn't have much to worry about. Really nice people that work there. I was offered the position.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

I went in for one interview. The employer seemed genuinely nice. The interview process includes a writing test where you write a press release about the invention of the wheel. They give you as much time as you need.

PR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lou Hammond & Associates (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Frankly, there seemed unusually little attention to detail in their screening or interview process. I was contacted by e-mail by the executive assistant, who reminded me to dress professionally for the interview (weird, as I'd shared via e-mail and resume my years of work experience.) I was kept waiting alone in a hallway 20-30 minutes after my scheduled appointment without even an apology from the interviewer. My letter or rejection misspelled my name (not a slight typo - which may not seem a big deal, but how do you screw up a name in 24 pt. bold font after several rounds of e-mail correspondence?)

Interview Questions

• "Isn't this job too junior for you?" Also, hearing that I was currently working as a freelance copywriter, she asked if I'd like to freelance for them. I'm not sure whether she was serious or this was a devil's advocate question.   Answer Question