Louis Dreyfus Company Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louis Dreyfus Company Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Louis Dreyfus Company

2.0

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company.

Interview

the interview process takes long time. surprised to meet a lot of people during the interview process every one was friendly, but the interview didn't go according to the schedule and was for an extended period of time. showed lack of professionalism and management.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Louis Dreyfus Company

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

A total of 6 interviews, 5 different people conducting them 1 on 1 and not counting the preliminary external recruiter questions. 1 interview through Skype, 1 face to face on site. The others were via phone. 2-5 days between interviews. At the end when they looked certain I was the right candidate they waited more than a calendar month before returning feedback and only after I expressed negative experience from the lack of communication after a promising set of 6 interviews. The long wait for feedback is what leaves me with mixed feelings. Other than that I was happy with the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to previous work experience, motivation, expected payment, what makes a good team leader, education level questions, tell of a difficult problem and how you dealt with it... Etc.   Answer Question