Louis Dreyfus Company Industrial Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louis Dreyfus Company Industrial Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Louis Dreyfus Company

1 Interview Review

Industrial Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

A waste of time: interviewing with LDC cannot be described better. So think twice before you commit yourself to interview with them: it takes time, money and drives you nowhere.
No written job description, no clear ideas about who they are looking for, and the more you dig to find out the less you discover. They look like a bunch of people with often inconsistent backgrounds just working together, lacking a shared and common culture and views about the Company. They invite you for a final round of interviews the day of their choice, at the time of their choice, at the place of their choice. Result? When the day finally comes, you travel to their premises and show up on time and, guess what, the top-people you are supposed to meet simply are not there, busy doing the last minute firefighting of the day somewhere else. All for nothing. Nice joke, guys.

Interview Questions

• All questions, except the few informative ones about your professional background, are centered around a not-so-hidden perspective of "why should we NOT hire you". This way the only thing they get is pushing people to think "why should I NOT work for you". And that's happily the case.   Answer Question