Louis Dreyfus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louis Dreyfus Interview Questions

Interviews at Louis Dreyfus

Interviews for Top Jobs at Louis Dreyfus

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus.

Interview

The HR person I communicated with only gave a days notice for an interview. Normally they are supposed to ask what your schedule for the following week was but they requested to do the interview right away. They asked the basic HR questions about your resume, experience and previous employment. However, do not expect them to contact you back. I tried to followup with HR at least twice and no one responded. Normally, I would at least expect a rejection email if I managed to get a phone interview, but they do not send those at all.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in July 2016.

Interview

Firstly CV and written test, all questions come from GMAT (math and verbal); then group interview, basically a debating; next case interview; finally five senior leaders talking about personal characteristics.

Interview Questions

• Analyze the annual consumption amount of instant noodle for Mainland China's market.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied thru a third party recruiter who set up an interview with HR.
    Had a face to face interview with HR who asked basic questions about my experience and personality.

Few days later the recruiter notified me I didn't pass to second round because I lacked experience on certain fields.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a problem at work and had to solve it.   Answer Question