Louisiana Tech University Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louisiana Tech University Graduate Research Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

I talked with the supervisor about the possible future opening. luckily there was one and I showed my interest. I was asked to come and visit him in his tomorrow. We had an hour long chit-chat about my research interest and few other question that was not research related.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Louisiana Tech University

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Question regarding chemical process, fabrication knowledge, discussion on two research papers. He ask lot of question regarding safety and consistency during experiments. Question regarding previous experience as research assistant. Discussion about current research, direction reason and purpose. Employer also asked question regrading experience in programing language, research interest, and research direction

Interview Questions

• What are possible safety measures required during experiment with oxygen plasma? Why oxygen plasma works?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

Panel of faculty and student asked questions about academic and work goals. You were asked about your specific research interests, whether you wanted a future job in practice or academia and if you could comply with general office standards of conduct and dress. If you never had a job before, could be intimidating. If you've had a job before in an office, it was easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime as needed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in September 2008.

Interview

Good Admission packet ..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to continue your Research in physics when the money is clearly elsewhere?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy.