Louisiana Tech University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Louisiana Tech University Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

I talked with the supervisor about the possible future opening. luckily there was one and I showed my interest. I was asked to come and visit him in his tomorrow. We had an hour long chit-chat about my research interest and few other question that was not research related.

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in April 2016.

Interview

Just told about all the work details and how the scheduling works. Its a normal job and not very hard, just do your job and everything is fine. Not a very big interview process but need to be able to work properly

Interview Questions

• It was just routine interview to assess if you can do the job.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application and received a phone call to set an interview time and date. I then participated in a four to one panel interview, where they asked typical interview questions; after that interview concluded and i was later contacted for a two to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe scenarios from past work experience.   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a brief interview. It described the details of the job and what would be expected. It require alot of dedication. It was not very difficult to understand the material. You had to be punctual and you had to produce results befitting your role.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will handle multiple responsibilities   Answer Question

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University.

Interview

There was none.. position was gotten by academic merit and Teacher Recommendations. Graduate Assistants are mainly internationals to help them get out-of-state scholarship fee waiver. After you have been accepted you go through an Orientation process that explain your duties and meet with the payroll office. That's about it.

Negotiation

it was straight to the point.. i was assigned to work with two professors!

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in August 2014.

Interview

in person and coding was required. background of php.Team orientated development of complex web based applications.
    Front end development using HTML, CSS, Javascript, JQuery, AJAX and others.
    Maintaining existing codebase, including troubleshooting, bug fixing and new feature integration.

Interview Questions

• code a interface system which can take details of students in php and also validate the entered details   Answer Question

Adm Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview panel was very professional and accurately described the duties and expectations of the position. Asked relevant questions regarding skills and experience. Provided brief descriptions and examples of work scenarios and asked how the applicant would handle the situations. The interviewers were very polite and followed up after the interview in a timely manner.

Post Doctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was in very friendly environment. First I applied, then I got a main informing that I was selected for short list of candidates. Then They used skype for the interview, since I was not in Louisiana. They asked lot of question on my subject.

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in March 2011.

Interview

Panel of faculty and student asked questions about academic and work goals. You were asked about your specific research interests, whether you wanted a future job in practice or academia and if you could comply with general office standards of conduct and dress. If you never had a job before, could be intimidating. If you've had a job before in an office, it was easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you work overtime as needed?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Louisiana Tech University (Ruston, LA) in January 2013.

Interview

Question regarding chemical process, fabrication knowledge, discussion on two research papers. He ask lot of question regarding safety and consistency during experiments. Question regarding previous experience as research assistant. Discussion about current research, direction reason and purpose. Employer also asked question regrading experience in programing language, research interest, and research direction

Interview Questions

• What are possible safety measures required during experiment with oxygen plasma? Why oxygen plasma works?   Answer Question