Love 2 Learn Consulting Behavior Interventionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love 2 Learn Consulting (Huntington Beach, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

First interview was over the phone and it was the typical kind of interview. The day after, they called asking for an in person interview. The interviewer was very nice and not intimidating. She gave out a series of scenarios of conflicts you might encounter with children and your co-workers. Three hours later after the interview, they called me and asked if I wanted the position. I thought it was pretty hasty but I needed a job so I went in as soon as possible and started the paperwork. They asked for me to pay for my livescan and my TB shot. The livescan ranges from $50-$75 and I got the TB shot at Walgreens for $25-$30. There were two days of orientation and they said they offered 3 days of shadowing a BI for training.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with children or children with disabilities?   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you saw your co-worker wrote something that did not seem right to you in one of the child's logs?   Answer Question