Love Culture Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

1.8

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Love Culture (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I went inside the store.. saw they were hiring and asked for a application and when I finished I just gave it to the store manager and she told me to come in the next day for an interview , so I interviewed .. asked alot of irrevelant questions that were tricky and hard but I got the job a week later! If your pretty and well groomed Im pretty sure you'll get it ☺️

Interview Questions

• Too much questions too remember 😑 , they asked questions basically on your past experience and how would you deal with certain situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Love Culture

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Love Culture (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was easy going . The manager asked about transportation , what can you contribute at the store ? Why do you want to work there ? What do you like about fashion ?

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the store ?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me back, I went in for the interview. They asked typical questions.They had yet to open when I applied and they hired a lot of people.

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture (Towson, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

A quick 10 minutes interview by General manger who was very nice , friendly , and energetic. The question are mostly about ur past job and how u can bring to the table at Love Culture.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

Gave us situational examples and asked us what we would do in them. Asked us to pick a 90s look, a look to meet your boyfriend's parents, and a look for clubbing with the clothes they had in the store. Was offered a job immediately after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Responded to a craigslists add by sending resume, and was callec a few weeks later about an interview to take place several days later, but was not told that it was a Group interview with 4 other people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the alarm went off on a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Castleton, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Love Culture (Castleton, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quite unnecessary considering the position I was applying for. I had to pull together two outfits: one for a business project presentation at college and one for going out to the bar to celebrate after. I got asked basic questions about my experience, my availability, and what would you do questions. Specifically what would I do during a very busy day when someone pees in the fitting room (which ended up happening three times while I was employed).

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a floor full of customers, five girls in a fitting room, and a line of customers at checkout, when you discover pee on the floor of the fitting room?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

I walked by, the store was closed, but I saw a sign that they were hiring. Went in, inquired, and they gave me a two-sided application. I filled it out outside and returned it-no resume needed. They called me the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the fashion industry?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love Culture.

Interview

Went in for a Open interview. It was a group interview of about 4 people and was asked typical retail questions and to talk about ourselves. Interview was fairly easy. got a second interview right after with a different manager and got the job

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love Culture in October 2014.

Interview

Easy , lasted 15 mins.. No hard questions, asked about what's in style currently, must dress fashion forward , don't come looking like 1960s dress like you already work there.. Smile make eye contact