KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 327 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Honest interview process. Everything I was promised that they said they would do they did. It was not perfect, but the process was fair, also the interviewer let me know about the possibility of promotion.

Interview Questions
  • One thing I was asked if I was offered a promotion would I be available to move.
    1 Answer

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

My interview was with the general manager of a location in also the district manager. The interview lasted about 2 hours and also included a tour of the property. I didn't upset in the position but unfortunately had to leave the company because the details that was aligned in my acceptance offer was not adhered by

Interview Questions
  • Give me a situation where you have to go above and beyond for a customer

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Aug 2016

Interview

Interview with Gm, was very respective and pleasant, asked to be interviewed with the other Gm. Felt comfortable with interview, I can see great learning and positive training to help you grow with both of them.

Interview Questions
  • About my goals,and am I ok with starting lower and learning more about the company and grow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Waco, GA) in Jun 2014

Interview

Meet with Regional manager and was delighted to talk to a positive person regarding the possibilities of grow and whats expected of me. Be ready to locate for advancement many opportunities available. Love's promotes mostly within the company.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions. It was straight forward and since I'm in Management I expected these questions