Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 332 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

Honest interview process. Everything I was promised that they said they would do they did. It was not perfect, but the process was fair, also the interviewer let me know about the possibility of promotion.

Interview Questions
  • One thing I was asked if I was offered a promotion would I be available to move.
    1 Answer

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Interview

My interview was with the general manager of a location in also the district manager. The interview lasted about 2 hours and also included a tour of the property. I didn't upset in the position but unfortunately had to leave the company because the details that was aligned in my acceptance offer was not adhered by

Interview Questions
  • Give me a situation where you have to go above and beyond for a customer

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores in Aug 2016

Interview

Interview with Gm, was very respective and pleasant, asked to be interviewed with the other Gm. Felt comfortable with interview, I can see great learning and positive training to help you grow with both of them.

Interview Questions
  • About my goals,and am I ok with starting lower and learning more about the company and grow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Waco, GA) in Jun 2014

Interview

Meet with Regional manager and was delighted to talk to a positive person regarding the possibilities of grow and whats expected of me. Be ready to locate for advancement many opportunities available. Love's promotes mostly within the company.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions. It was straight forward and since I'm in Management I expected these questions

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Seguin, TX)

Interview

To be honest they will hire just about anyone. Just be enthusiastic about the job. They turn management so fast due to poor working conditions that they cant be very selective. Basically you will interview with the regional recruiter, then with the district manager and then with the store manager.

Interview Questions
  • There really wasnt any odd questions or any out of the ordinary for this type of job.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Fargo, ND) in Jun 2012

Interview

I was contacted for an interview with GM and DM. I did not hear back for almost two weeks and already accepted another position. I was requested to take a drug test that day, the form was sent through email and was directed to a local collection facility. A back ground check including credit was conducted, they asked a few questions about credit issues that showed up. After drug test results were returned, an offer lettter was sent followed by a training date.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to work in a truck stop?
3 people found this interview helpful

Work at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores? Share Your Experiences

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores logo

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Careers

Cover image for Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Clean Places, Friendly Faces. It’s been a guiding principle at Love’s for more than 55 years, and it’s leading us into the future. We’re...More

• Our Values
  • Store Operation
  • Corporate Office

Company Updates

232 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
A self-professed night owl for more than 30 years, Gemini Motor Transport Fuel Driver Eddie Johnson delivers fuel to Love’s locations all around a large swath of Texas and Oklahoma while most of us sleep. He joined #TeamLoves nine years ago after a conversation with Regional Manager Tim Sayles at a terminal. “At Gemini, I feel like I’m working with the best in the business,” Eddie said. While Eddie sees #BlackHistoryMonth as a year-long celebration, the month of February is especially about reflecting on the figures across history who have shaped success and the Black identity, from civil rights icons and politicians to actors and entrepreneurs. When he is not putting in the long hours and miles in a yellow Gemini big rig, Eddie pursues his passion for barbecue as a business owner. He started up his barbecue company, “No Sauce Needed,” five years ago at the urging of his wife. “I’ve always loved barbecue, and she told me if I’m going to be making so much of it , I better start selling it,” Eddie said. Eddie spends most of his weekends delivering barbecue around Fort Worth.
Shared image

241 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Ariel Webb, Chester’s assistant manager at Love’s 236 in North Little Rock, says her happy-go-lucky personality and positive outlook serve her well as she helps recruit and develop restaurant team members. “When it comes to leading others, I believe you should first and foremost exude respect and treat people the way you want to be treated,” Ariel said. Seeing her employees succeed and grow in their career is her favorite part of her job. She feels happy at the end of every day, no matter what challenges come her way. Love’s is the first company she’s worked at where she feels like part of a big family. She has benefited firsthand from her managers’ focus on career development, having started as a Godfather’s Pizza team member before being promoted to her current role. Every Black History Month, Ariel looks forward to a big family reunion, where her and her many cousins listen to stories from their grandfather, who just turned 105-years-old. “He’s really taught us to be grateful how the times have changed for the better, especially when it comes to our rights and freedoms.”
Shared image

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Photos

+ Add Photo
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's is always looking for Friendly Faces to staff its 560 locations.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's employs thousands of restaurant team members from coast to coast.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Opening day for Love's Travel Stops in Walsenburg, Colorado.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Love's Chief Culture Office Jenny Love Meyer volunteering with SheBuilds.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: OU Gemini Motor Transport hauler parked in front of Love's Travel Stops sign.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: Trillium, a member of the Love's Family of Companies, is a leading provider of renewable fuels and alternative fueling solutions.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores photo of: The Love’s corporate office in Oklahoma City strives to be the employer of choice for the region.

Expert Career Advice