KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 327 interviews

Interviews at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores

Anonymous Employee in Baird, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Baird, TX) in Feb 2022

Interview

Very descriptive of future plans and benefits. Management and team leaders were very knowledgeable of what my inquiries were after hiring process was underway. Very good transitional communication to keep ebb and flow of excellent customer services simultaneously during peak hours.

Interview Questions
  • My availability and if I was interested in a position as floater cashier position
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Eloy, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Eloy, AZ) in Sep 2021

Interview

I APPLIED ONLINE and waited for a call for an interview. I came in for first interview, then got called back for a second interview. after accepting job offer did hiring paperwork and started working the next day.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do i have that would make me a good fit for loves?

Anonymous Employee in Conneaut, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Conneaut, OH) in Oct 2018

Interview

Apply on line , called next day for interview , had to job shadow on day of interview n started few days later. Had orientation and watched a ton of videos in the office n that’s pretty boring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores (Oklahoma City, OK) in Mar 2017

Interview

Greeted by assigned interviewer.Escorted to small meeting room. Completed task online to show verbal ability to convey information provided by unhappy customer. Then greeted by two of the interviewers in what seemed like a informal and pleasant atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • 4 individuals (leads & or supervisors) conducted interview with questions about goals, incentives, and company opportunities. I was totally impressed with the information provided and hopeful they too were impressed with my eagerness to be accepted as a member of the team. What is your"dream Job"?
3 people found this interview helpful